Duration: 30-45 minutes
Fraud is a deliberate act that involves using deception to gain advantage from a position of trust or authority. It can affect any organisation, regardless of size or type of business, and poses a major risk not only to the financial bottom-line but also to reputation.
This course is designed to assist you and your staff in recognising fraudulent behaviour and how corrupt conduct should be addressed.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- understand what fraud is;
- identify different types of fraud;
- know how fraud is addressed in their business.
Courses cover the following topics:
- Fraud definitions
- What is fraud?
- Financial cost of fraud
- Indirect cost of fraud
- Types of fraud
- Misappropriation & examples
- Falsifying company records
- Intellectual & company property
- Awareness & management of fraud
Do you have more than 20 employees and would like to learn about our Enterprise Program?