Social Media in the Workplace
$150.00 + GST
Duration: 30 minutes
Social media is a great way to boost your career and promote your company – if you do it the right way. Many businesses around the world have used social media to interact with their customers – building a community, increasing awareness of their business and boosting profits.
Written by leading law firm MinterEllisonRuddWatts, Safetrac provides you and your employees with a general understanding of social media in the workplace.
Potential Risks to Your Business
The effects of negative social media can threaten the reputation of your business and the implications can be serious. In addition to financial consequences, loss of reputation may affect competiveness, local positioning, media relations and the trust and loyalty of both employees and customers.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- understand what social media covers;
- discuss the acceptable use of social media in the workplace;
- understand why your organisation should have clear social media guidelines.
Course contents – General Principles
- What is social media?
- Using social media for work-related purposes
- Positive & negative effects of social media
- Positive social media and you
- Negative effects of social media
- Professional posts
- Legal issues
Do you have more than 20 employees and would like to learn about our Enterprise Program?