$50.00 + GST
Duration: 30-45 minutes
Ethical behaviour is centred on various principles of moral conduct. These principles can be encapsulated in the values of honesty, integrity, respect, confidentiality and professional responsibility.
This course assists staff in identifying and resolving ethical issues, as well as providing them with an understanding of inappropriate or illegal activities.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- identify and resolve ethical issues during their employment;
- understand what activities are illegal or inappropriate;
- identify conflicts of interest;
- understand their obligations in respect of company property.
Courses cover the following topics:
- Compliance management
- Ethical principles & scenarios
- Fraud in the workplace
- Falsifying company records
- Conflicts of interest
- Third parties
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Procurement and tenders
- Gifts & benefits
- Respecting company property
- Intellectual property
- Company property
Do you have more than 20 employees and would like to learn about our Enterprise Program?