Duration: 30-45 minutes
Increasingly cyber attacks are threatening your critical computer systems, network and data. It is critical that all employees who access your organisation’s technology systems are aware of and are able to identify potential security risks, and that they know what action to take in the event of a security breach.
Potential Risks to Your Business
- Malicious code can compromise the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your system.
- Cyber attacks can result in personal information about the user being sent to unauthorised parties over the internet.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- recognise a security breach;
- know who to contact should a breach occur and how to minimise security breaches;
- recognise the required procedures for system accounts and authorisation.
Courses cover the following topics:
- What is IT security?
- Standard operating procedures
- How to recognise a security breach
- Malicious code infection
- Policies and Procedures
- Website access
- Electronic mail security
- Contracting a virus
- Chain emails
- Other security requirements
- System accounts
- Electronic mail accounts
- Remote access & data transfer
- Laptops and PDAs
Do you have more than 20 employees and would like to learn about our Enterprise Program?